Thursday

Footsteps of a stride

I am Patrick Thomas Rogan II, and this is per se, a  Journal of my life, one which I intend to carry from generation to generation. Feel free to be a spectator, an adviser, a commentator, or a source of inspiration from all that I do, will do, and must do.

I have no claim to the world, for the world is not mine to claim. I however will begin this journey in the creation, with no definite end, to this blog. My words may be many, but in the pinnacle of it all, I may lack enough words to express what I intend to portray. I pray that my words may glorify God, and that all my words are for God and by God. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment